After graduation, Chinese-major students can work in specialized fields using Chinese language such as: - Working in diplomatic missions, international organizations, representative offices, and commercial offices, governmental and non-governmental organizations in the nation and in other countries. - Working with different roles and positions in hotels, small and medium restaurants, large hotel corporations; travel business enterprises; business travel and travel services using Chinese language. - Cooperating in translating and interpreting Chinese about economy, diplomacy, education and tourist agencies. - Teaching Chinese to Vietnamese people (after completing the pedagogical training) or teaching Vietnamese to Chinese.
Production of Training Program
Introducing the training program
Graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Number of academic years: 03
- Module: 37 - 39 subjects
- Credit: 91
- Major subjects: Listening 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5, Speaking 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5, Reading 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5, Writing 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 – 5, Interpretation 1-2, translation 1-2 , Grammar, Practical phonetics, Vocabulary , Theory of translation, Chinese culture, Chinese Literature, culture Chinese enterprises, Crossing cultures , Chinese Letter of Agreement,etc.
The training program equips students:
Ability to use Chinese language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) at advanced levels equivalent toHFK3 (European B1) for professional purposes.
- Knowledge of the nature and characteristics of Chinese to use the linguistic aspects such as Chinese phonetics, vocabulary, grammar in communication and working in the Chinese language.
- Knowledge of social and general humanities is considered as the foundation for the use of Chinese language in translating and interpreting skills.
- Ability to practice and develop effectively study skills so that students can self-study to continue to improve their knowledge and the capacity of practicing Chinese.
- Ability to apply knowledge of translation theory and translation techniques to fulfill translation and interpretation tasks in tourism and administration;
- Method of using basic knowledge of translation theory, translation technique, purpose, nature, scope and principles of translation and interpretation work;
- To grasp basic principles of general culture from some Chinese -speaking countries in the world to work effectively in the international integration environment;
- Ability to develop and improve Chinese language skills and Chinese interpretation skills.
Include information about the evaluation
After graduation, Chinese -major students can work in specialized fields that use Chinese such as:
- Working in foreign languages, international organizations, representative offices, commercial offices, and governmental organizations in the nation and in other countries.
- Working as different roles and positions in hotels, small and medium restaurants, large hotel corporations; travel business enterprises; shipping companies, advertising tourism using Chinese language;
- Collaborating and translating Chinese about economy, diplomacy, education and tourist agencies.
- Teaching Japanese to Vietnamese (after completing the pedagogical training) or teaching Vietnamese to Japanese.
All faculty members have designed the syllabus for teaching reasonably through comments and suggestions from faculty board as well as colleagues. In addition, faculty lectures often apply a variety of teaching and learning methods, choosing the most appropriate methods to achieve the desired learning outcomes. In addition, the use of a variety of media in the teaching of teachers also contributed to the success of the lecture. Every year, lectures make a plan to enhance their own development teaching skills, job descriptions and send them to the Faculty Board for support.
Lectures of the Faculty also strive to improve their ability to use the technology in e-lesson plans, apply information technology in their lectures (use PowerPoint, fine-arts and videos in practical teaching, providing students with a more visually visual way of learning), giving students practical exercises that are close to the specific majors with the desire to give a better support for access to knowledge. All lecturers in the faculty are able to apply the benefits of information technology to create a lively environment and learning environment and excitement for students.
- Key words
- Chinese Language