High quality labor cooperation program in Japan of the Project Management Board of the Saigon Tourism University
Representatives of Japanese enterprises (VJQC Quality Consulting Co.,Ltd) and two representatives from Niigata, Japan - Mr. Fumihisa Morikawa - ASL and Mr. Kenichi Takegami - Mitaka - Akakura met students from Japanese Language Faculty of the Project Management Board of the Saigon Tourism University to introduce, exchange and interview them about the internship program in Japan .
Students of the Project Management Board of the Saigon Tourism University warmly welcomed the Representatives from Japanese enterprises when they took part in the interview.
Niigata Internship Program is an internship program in Japan for students who have good Japanese language competence, and who love working in the restaurants and hotels.
Internship - is a program to help students have a chance to work and study in Japan - a leading economic country of the world.
Japanese representative introduces the Internship program.
Signification of the Internship Program for Students and for Schools:
- Having opportunities to do the internship aboard.
- Improving your Japanese language skills and competence.
- Understanding the culture, society and working environment in Japan.
- Creating career opportunities in the future.
For our school:
- Improving the effectiveness of education and the quality of Japanese language training.
- Motivating students to improve their academic achievement.
- Building the prestige and reputation for our school with diverse programs for students.
- Bringing the value and benefits of the Internship program for students.
- Offering students chances to practice at hotels – resorts in Niigata, Japan
- Supporting students living expenses during their internship.
- Receiving and being accredited internship certificate after completing the internship.
- Improving Japanese competence.
- Experiencing the culture and professional working environment in Japan.
- Having opportunity to work in Japanese enterprises after internship.
Students were listening to Japanese business representatives Mitaka - Akakura of Niigata Japan (VJQC Quality Consulting Co.,Ltd) when they talked about the internship program.
Students of Japanese language major - Foreign Languages Faculty had a direct interview in Japanese with representative from Niigata Japan: Mr. Fumihisa Morikawa - AS
The interview of Japanese business representatives with students of Japanese language Major achieved the great success!